What is the 30-Minute Workday about? – Is it a Scam or Is it Legit?
Hi! Thank you for deciding to read my review on the 30-Minute Workday. If you are like me, you are interested in getting more from your life. After serving 20 years in the military, I wanted to do something that would allow me to live a life of significance. You see, I believe that most people spend half their lives trying to be successful, and the other half trying to be significant. I have been blessed with the luxury of being able to do both at the same time. I get significance from knowing that I am helping others.
The desire to “get-rich-quick” or find a way to make a living without doing a lot of work is desirable, and many people are receptive to the promises made by programs like The 30-Minute Workday. The chances are pretty good that this is a scam. But, as unlikely as it is, what if, this time, it is legitimate? Can you truly make money from home for free?
If you know anything about me, you know I am a skeptic (more on that in a bit). I understand what it is like not to have any money. I have been in the situation where I had to decide which bill to pay and which one I could skip that month and not have to worry about getting my utilities shut off or getting an eviction notice. To feel trapped, with no way to escape. I understand the appeal of the promises a program like the 30-Minute Workday makes.
In this review, I will discuss what the 30-Minute Workday is and how it works. Then, hopefully, it will help you decide whether it is for you or not. I will explain whether I believe the 30-Minute Workday is a scam or a legitimate opportunity.
Here is what you will find in my review:
- Precisely what the 30-Minute Workday is
- Is it a scam?
- How does it work?
- Is the 30-Minute Workday program honestly free?
- My Pros and Cons about the 30-Minute Workday
- Where do you go next?
The 30-Minute Workday. What is it?
The 30-Minute Workday is a beginner-friendly affiliate marketing membership site—one of the latest creations from network marketing genius Nick Bramble. This system offers free and paid options that include step-by-step instructions and training, showing you how to start earning money online.
This system trains you to become a successful affiliate marketer. Taught by Nick, his partners Mike Hobbs, and Paul Hutchings, it shows you how to make money by earning commissions from products created by others instead of creating a product of your own.
But, is it possible to make a living by only working 30 minutes a day? Probably not right away. However, I can see how it is possible to get to that point using the 30-Minute Workday system. Once you get the train rolling, the problem is that if you “fall off,” it’s not so fun jumping back on. It is much better to keep the train moving once you get it going. Eventually, it will gain enough momentum for you to work just 30 minutes a day. Maybe. Read on!
In training, Nick tells a story of how he made over $100,000 in ten months, without working a single second! However, the truth of that story is that he did the work to get his train rolling and then “walked away.” Then, without ever lifting a finger to do anything else with that particular “train,” he went back to it ten months later and discovered how much money it had made him. He then goes on to explain why it was a huge mistake to walk away from it. It is a pretty interesting story and an excellent training point.
Scam or Legit, which is it?
I will be the first to admit that my initial reaction to this was a big red flag scam alert! The stories, the videos, the hype all gave me that feeling like I was talking to a sleazy used car salesman. I have researched dozens of online money-making systems, and I have tried a few of them and failed miserably. Within just a few minutes of my research, I was almost positive that the 30-Minute Workday was another scam.
I wanted it to be the real deal, I did. However, the more I kept hearing Nick talk about how he would “build this business for me,” and I was going to start getting paid in just 48 hours, the more convinced I became that this was yet another scam. After all, this was the same crap the other scams promised, complete with pictures of big houses, cash, and yachts—the BS promise of a money-making machine (push the button and get your free money). No thanks, been there done that, and it didn’t work out.
OK, I am about to admit that I was wrong (This doesn’t happen often!). The 30-Minute Workday is NOT a scam. But, making money online is not as simple as it sounds. You will not be seeing any paychecks showing up in your account in the next two days, no matter how successful you are at it, because the companies that are paying you pay after 30-60 days.
Even still, the 30-Minute Workday is a lot more in-depth and well done than I thought.
So, what made me change my mind about this system? Several things. First and foremost is the creator, Nick Bramble. Nick is a real person. Someone you can look into (if you read about me or some of my other posts, you know I used to be a background investigator.) So, the fact that I could research this guy added some credibility.
My research on Nick taught me that he knows his stuff. He has a history of creating successful online opportunities over the past decade. Not only is Nick a real person, but the testimonials within the 30-Minute Workday program are from real people too. Real people that have used the methods taught by Nick and his “Merry Band of Freedom Crusaders.”
I still don’t like the “scammy” feel of the aggressive marketing techniques they use, suggesting that it is super simple to make money online. But, aggressive marketing does not make the 30-Minute Workday a scam. There is a lot of value in both the free and the paid training. So, in my opinion, the 30-Minute Workday system is a legitimate opportunity.
How Does it Work?
In simple terms, it teaches you how to do email marketing. Yes, there are endless lists of strategies and techniques for email marketing, but the fact is, they are all just variations of the same tried-and-true methods.
Here is a basic rundown of how you can get started.
- Create a website (landing page), and offer a free gift in exchange for their email address.
- Send traffic to your website.
- As traffic takes advantage of your free offer, you are building an email list.
- Develop a relationship with your list by sending emails and offering value-added information or products.
- Recommend products to your audience and earn commissions off the products they purchase.
That’s the gist of it. A relatively straightforward process that is mostly automated. However, simple does not mean easy. Getting traffic and converting that traffic into leads is a challenging part of this process. It takes skill and finesse. Nick teaches that very well.
Nick breaks the training down into three phases.
Phase 1 – In phase one, you activate your “done for you” business, set up your accounts with your various affiliate partners, and customize your site and links. After that, it’s time to learn where to get traffic.
Phase 2 – In phase two, you learn the formula and the system Nick uses to create unlimited wealth by sending a single email each day.
Phase 3 – Then, in phase three, you learn how to unlock “generational wealth.” (how to keep and grow your wealth for generations).
Is the 30-Minute Workday Program Honestly Free?
We should talk about the cost because there are some mixed messages out there about this program. The bottom line is yes; you can get the plan and the training for free. But, email marketing is not free. You will need at least two things; A landing-page software program and an email autoresponder to be successful. There are also additional (optional) expenses to consider.
Here is a breakdown of some potential costs/upsells:
- The Escape Plan – Free 183-page book (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AT LEAST GET THIS NO MATTER WHAT!)
- Landing Page software – They (and I) recommend HBA Funnel Builder, which costs $25/month
- Email Autoresponder – I use and recommend ActiveCampaign Lite – starting at $9/Month for up to 500 contacts.
- Personalized Domain – (Not required but highly recommended.) HBA Hosting provides this for $9/Year.
- Freedom Launchpad (Site Membership) – $27 one-time payment
- Ultimate Email and Traffic Swipe(not required) – $17 one-time payment
- Home Business Academy Premium (not required)- $125/month (with a $100/month recurring commission)
- Financial Literacy Academy (not required) – $500 one-time payment (expensive, yes, but purchasing this increases your commissions significantly, and they provide fantastic training and information on topics such as debt elimination, tax strategies, car flipping, property management, Gorilla Money Multiplication, and more!)
When you combine the HBA Funnel Builder and the autoresponder, you can create your email lists from the traffic your free offer generates.
So, for about $35 per month, you have a “mostly done” affiliate marketing business. Not bad at all as business operating expenses go. All the other costs listed above are optional but worth the money.
Another expense to the 30-Minute Workday is the membership to the “Freedom Launchpad,” a $27 one-time payment. Considering training within this industry can cost thousands, and Nick’s over-the-shoulder style training is excellent, $27 is a minor expense. Then, they have an upsell for another $17 that gives you the ultimate email and traffic swipe file. Again, this is not necessary but recommended.
That said, by purchasing the Freedom Launchpad membership, you get a lifetime of access to the community, tons of training videos, documents, audios, lesson worksheets, and done for you content that you can edit to meet your needs. So, is it worth it? 100% YES!
However, when it comes to Affiliate Marketing, the real expense is traffic. Getting traffic is where many wanna-be Internet entrepreneurs get themselves in some serious trouble and fail, or worse, in severe financial hardship.
In the 30-Minute Workday training, Nick and Mike spend a lot of time teaching you about traffic. There is traffic that you own, also known as your email list. You can send emails to this list any time you want, and as long as the emails are providing
value to your subscribers (and they don’t tag it as spam), this traffic is yours.
Where things get a bit cloudy is with the traffic that you don’t own. There are two types of traffic that you don’t own; Paid traffic and Free traffic. The training includes a “traffic blueprint” that shows how to generate traffic and then turn that traffic into traffic you own. I would caution anyone to use every free source of traffic possible before you consider paying for traffic.
Paid traffic could cost you, on average, anywhere from $0.50 to $1.00 per click, and that could add up fast, especially considering that you can’t be sure of the quality of that paid traffic until after you already bought it. There are a lot of scammers out there charging for clicks that will never convert. If you decide to use paid traffic, make sure you set a marketing budget that does not put you in a financial bind.
OK, I Have Traffic, Now What?
Now that you have the traffic coming in, you have to convert that traffic into sales. Unfortunately, this is where so many newcomers fail. Knowing how to transform your traffic into sales is a very lucrative skill and critical to being a successful affiliate marketer. Think of it like this; have you heard the adage about teaching a man to fish? Well, if you know how to convert your traffic into sales, you are fishing in a small pond with a giant net! You are all but guaranteed to be successful.
This is yet another area in which Nick shines. Not only does he have a huge net, he knows how to make that net even bigger! I hope that makes sense to you because it does to me :). Suffice it to say, Nick is the one you want teaching you how to convert your traffic into sales.
Nick isn’t the only one with this fantastic skill, either. As a member of the 30-Minute Workday, you have access to a community of accommodating members. They have a live chat through Telegram, a YouTube channel, and daily updates through email. On top of all that, they have daily “Mindset Mastermind” calls every weekday morning and live Monday Night Marketing Mastermind phone calls.
My Pros and Cons about the 30-Minute Workday Program
When I started my research, I expected to get bombarded with negative reviews. On the contrary, I had to dig pretty deep to find any negative reviews. Granted, they’re out there; no system works for 100% of the people who try it, even though Nick touts that his approach is proven to work 100% of the time. Here is the thing, just because a method doesn’t work for someone, that doesn’t mean there is something wrong with the technique. We each have unique skills and ways we like to do things.
- You can join for free WITHOUT using a credit card.
- The training is fantastic, thorough, and simple to follow with live support through multiple venues (phone, live chat, social media, email, etc.). It is taught by a proven (and researchable) subject matter expert.
- Over-The-Shoulder type training videos to get you set up quickly
- Done-For-You products make it easy for all skill levels.
- You don’t have to have a website (although I highly recommend having one.)
- Nick teaches a “timeless” system that will not become irrelevant as technology or society advances.
- You learn how to create multiple income streams, scale your business, and multiply your income.
- Exceptional training on the types of income and what affiliate programs to choose to earn them
- You can earn commissions in just a couple of days (even though you don’t receive those earnings that quickly.
- They provide you with sources for paid traffic.
- Very aggressive marketing tactics
- Misleading sales material leaves potential customers feeling skeptical.
- Mixed messages about the cost. Partial-access is free, but there is a monthly fee for the tools needed to be successful. However, if you get a couple of referrals, you cover your costs. Otherwise, you may have monthly out-of-pocket expenses.
- The “Done-For-You” pages are the same for everyone; the market may become saturated with similar, gimmicky looking pages.
- If you are not interested in adding email marketing to your business, this program is not for you.
- They encourage paid traffic, which could be dangerous for newbies.
- It is likely to take more than 30 minutes a day to achieve success.
When I started looking into the 30-Minute Workday, I was just like you, skeptical and wondering how legitimate it was. When you are struggling to make ends meet and feel trapped in your situation, it can be difficult. There should be more to life than just breaking even.
This system is not a “magic pill.” It will not make you rich overnight; no system will. But, if you think you are ready to start making money online, the 30-Minute Workday can help you. The methods Nick teaches work, and they work well. You never know; this might be the system that does it for you! If you want to check it out, you can go here to get started. If you think you would rather look into affiliate marketing training options, check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate. I hope you found this review helpful, and as always, if you have any questions, comments, or experience with 30-Minute Workday, please share them below.